Tweed Border Hockey Association Inc.
President: Carl Johnston Secretary: Kathy Dooley Treasurer: Sue Cramer
Mobile: 0431 190 119 Mobile: 0417 946 683 Mobile: 0479 175 500
026672 3434 pls leave a message if unattended or contact Secretary's mobile
2017 QLD Country State Team - Nomination Process
Due to the timing of HQ tournaments and the Australian Country Championships, for 2017 ONLY, the QLD Country Teams will be finalised following the Poligras Super League Tournament.
Players are not required to participate in Super League to be considered for selection, however, all players who wish to be considered for selection for QLD Country MUST nominate for selection online during the specified nomination period (see below).
Nominations can be submitted online between 10.00 Monday 10 April and 10.00am Thursday 27 April through the following link - https://2017qldcountrynom.eventdesq.com/ (this link will also be available on the HQ website under Resources > Forms & Information). Please note, players will NOT be able to complete the form outside of the above nomination period.
'QLD Country Eligibility Requirements'
In addition to being a registered player in QLD (with a paid 2017 HQ Registration Fee), to be eligible to nominate for selection in the QLD Country Team, a player must meet the following requirements:
- Be primary registered in a country association in Queensland in the current year (i.e. not Brisbane)
- Must reside in a country region of Queensland
- Must not have represented QLD at National U21 Championships or AHL in the previous year (Note – any player who played U21/AHL for another state/territory through HA’s Import Process is eligible for selection)
2017 Nomination Process – Queensland Country Team Selection
- Players must nominate online between 10.00am Monday 10 April and 10.00am Thursday 27 April 2017 to be eligible for selection
(regardless of whether they are participating in the 2017 Poligras Super League Tournament)
- There is a compulsory, non-refundable $25.00 nomination fee payable online at time of nomination
- Players must meet the 'Country Eligibility Requirements' specified above to be eligible for selection.
- Players wishing to be eligible for selection but are not attending the 2017 Poligras Super League Tournament due to:
a) non-selection in a Zone Team;
b) injury or other medical reasons
c) financial, work/study, or personal reasons
MUST submit a Player Exemption Form by 10.00am Thursday 27 April 2017 in addition to completing the Nomination Form (& payment of nomination fee)
2017 QLD Country Team Nomination Deadlines
State Nomination Form: From 10.00am Monday 10 April to 10.00am Thursday 27 April 2017
Player Exemption Form: 10.00am Thursday 27 April 2017
Please note - To be eligible for selection in the 2018 QLD Country team, a player must participate at the 2017 QLD Hockey Festival and/or the 2018 Poligras Super League tournament (unless they meets the criteria for Exemption).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POSITION VACANT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The Board of Management is seeking a BAR Supervisor to operate the Bar at Tweed Border Hockey Association. Applicants MUST have current Current Service of Alcohol certification and be prepared for Monday & Friday night and weekend work. This position is being advertised for a limited time only and forms part of a succession plan for the Association and is open to anyone to submit an expression of interest who holds current Responsible Service of Alcohol certification and has prior experience in Bar work and ordering stock.
Sign On Details for 2017 season
- Casuarina Hockey Club
- Kingscliff Hockey Club
- Mullumbimby Hockey Club
- Murwillumbah Hockey Club
- Pottsville Hockey Club
- Waratahs Hockey Club